Saturday 6 September 2014

Winnie the pooh quotes for you


Winnie the pooh quotes for you

1) Promise me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would I'd never leave.


2) I think we Dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be Together all the time.



3) Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.




4) "We'll be friends forever, won't we,?' asked piglet.
     Even Longer, 'Pooh answered"


5) If you live to be a hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never to live one day without you.


6) "The things that make me different are the things that make me"




7) "If ever there is tomorrow when we'r not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is,even if we're apart... I'll always be with you"


8) A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.



9) As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.



10) " If there ever comes a day when we can't be together,keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever"




11) How do you spell love? - Piglet
    You don't spell it. you feel it. - Pooh


12) "People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday."


1 comment:

  1. This information is too good for all readers which they need to find out from the google thank you so much for giving this post. Winnie the Pooh Quotes

    ReplyDelete